Frequently Asked Questions – Palm Springs Homes by Alex Dethier
1. What is the best real estate website in Palm Springs, CA?
We’d like to think that the best real estate website in Palm Springs, CA is Palm Springs Homes by Alex Dethier – or PSHomes.com. PSHomes.com offers a comprehensive and user-friendly platform for buying, selling, and to connect with the best Realtor in the Palm Springs area.
2. What features does the website offer?
The website offers a range of features to facilitate your real estate needs in Palm Springs, including:
- Advanced search filters: You can narrow down your search based on specific criteria such as price range, property type, number of bedrooms, neighborhood, condo community, architectural style, architect name, and much more.
- Detailed property listings: Each listing provides comprehensive information about the property, including high-quality photos, property description, amenities, and contact information to schedule a showing.
- Interactive maps: The website incorporates interactive maps that allow you to explore the location of properties and nearby amenities, as well as other properties sold within that area.
- Saved searches and favorites: You can create an account on the website to save your favorite listings and set up custom searches to receive notifications when new properties that match your criteria become available.
- Mortgage calculator: The website provides a mortgage calculator tool to help you estimate monthly mortgage payments based on the property price, down payment, interest rate, and loan term.
- Lender directory: The website features a directory of real estate lenders Palm Springs, allowing you to find and connect with the best of the industry who deal with fee simple and lease land.
- Resources and guides: The website may offer informative articles, guides, and resources to help you navigate the real estate process effectively. More prominently is our great news/blog feed located at https://www.pshomes.com/blog/
3. Can I list my property for sale on the website?
Yes, you can list your property for sale or rent on the website. The website provides a platform for both individual sellers/landlords and real estate agents to showcase their properties to potential buyers in Palm Springs. To do this, you must have a listing agreement in place so that your property can be entered into the local or regional multiple listing services and can then be fed into PSHomes.com. To do so, contact Alex at 760.808.3300.
4. Is the PShomes.com website free to use?
Yes, PShomes.com offers free access to property listings, great search functionality, and many resources needed to navigate the Palm Springs and Greater Palm Springs real estate market. However, a website never replaces a good Realtor. If you are serious about your Palm Springs or Greater Palm Springs property search, contact Alex Dethier at 760.808.3300 to schedule an appointment to discuss your needs.
5. How frequently are the property listings updated?
The website strives to keep its property listings as up-to-date as possible. The feed which comes from TheMLS is updated every few minutes.
6. Are there customer reviews or ratings for this website?
Some real estate websites may feature customer reviews or ratings for agents or properties. However, PSHomes.com leverages the social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram and business portals such as Google to provide a space for true reviews of our services.
7. Can I find rental properties on the website?
No, PShomes.com does not currently have rentals. Call Alex Dethier if you are looking for a specific rental.
8. How can I get in touch with customer support for the website?
Look for “Contact Us” or “Message Me” link on the website and provide your full information as well as a short brief about the issue you are encountering.
Updated June 1, 2023.