Sunmor Estates is a central Palm Springs neighborhood comprised of a remarkably intact collection of mid-century homes. The first ones were built by Robert “Bob” C. Higgins in 1955. Bob Higgins only built 11 homes and left the tract untouched until the Alexander Construction Company came in and finished that section of the tract in 1958. Meanwhile, Jack Meiselman started the section of the second tract within Sunmor Estates on Juanita Rd in 1960. Finally the third tract, South of the Meiselman tract was build by an unknown builder in 1962.
Watch the video about the Sunmor Estates tracts – 1955-1672