Why you want to hire an expert to sell your home:
You want to find buyers who appreciate your home as much as you do and who will pay top dollar for it. We can help.
When you partner with Alex Dethier of Bennion Deville Homes / The Paul Kaplan Group to sell your home, you team up with top marketing experts and the largest brokerage in the Valley – and should expect the following:
- A unique marketing plan custom designed to highlight your home’s best features
- Expert advice on preparing and staging your home
- Professional photography to best represent your home in all marketing efforts
- 3d virtual tour to allow non-local buyers to experience the home remotely
- Drone / aerial photography to showcase home and landscape
- Floor plan of the property
- Integration with Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Realtor.com
- Targeted printed mailings within neighborhood
- A custom web page for the property
- Outreach to our extensive network of buyers
Reaching your target market as quickly as possible is important when selling a desert home. But getting the most for your home means doing more than putting a For Sale sign out front.
In this competitive market, your listing needs to be seen many places—and it needs to stand out!—to reach your target buyer. Our group of experienced leaders combine extensive marketing, business, and negotiating backgrounds to create a unique strategy for maximizing exposure (and sales price!) for each home that we list.
The most important factor in selling your home is pricing it right. We suggest that you browse our websites—pshomes.com and pscondos.com—to get an idea of sales prices for properties similar to yours. Once we determine the right price, our sites will showcase your home for maximum exposure online.
As a Top Agent since 2014, listing with me ensures that your home will get the maximum exposure and sell for the highest price that the market will bear. I pride myself in providing a smooth and stress-free experience for my clients.
I look forward to meeting you so don’t wait and call /text me at 76O-8O8-33OO